SURVEY PRIZE DRAW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that we will not reply to individual responses through this survey.
Grass Pitch Maintenance Fund Survey – Terms and Conditions for Prize Draw to win one of 5 pairs of England v Germany tickets (Wembley, September).
- The promoter of the competition is The Football Foundation 10 Eastbourne Terrace | Paddington | London | W2 6LG
- Entry into the competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the competition you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be based in England and must be aged 18 or over on the Closing Date (as defined below).
- Employees of The Football Foundation and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition you must submit a fully completed questionnaire. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Only entries received by 11.59pm(GMT) on [26th April 2022] (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the competition. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- Maximum one entry per entrant.
- The Football Foundation does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. In the event that after a winner is notified that they are a winner The Football Foundation becomes aware that their entry was not in accordance with these terms and conditions, The Football Foundation may withdraw the prize immediately and allocate it to a new entrant.
- There will be five prizes for the competition, each of which consist of two England v Germany tickets. .
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entrants received by the Closing Date.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The Football Foundation’s control, The Football Foundation reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize and the Football Foundation accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
- The competition winner will be notified on or before 8th June 2022 by email to the email address supplied with the entry. If The Football Foundation is unable to contact a winner within a reasonable time period, it may draw an alternative winner for that prize and the original winner will no longer be entitled to the prize.
- The competition winner agrees to comply with the conditions of entry applicable at the ground/stadium at which the England game is hosted, and shall ensure that those attending with them do so. Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by The Football Foundation may be excluded from the competition or required to leave any ground or stadium.
- No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this competition except with the prize winners
- The Football Foundation accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, not being able to enter into the competition or accepting and/or using any prize. The Football Foundation further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The Football Foundation for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
- The Football Foundation reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.