Football Foundation grants of up to £25,000
Are we eligible?
You don't have to be a football club to apply for one of our small grants, however grassroots football must be an integral part of your offer.
Who is eligible?
- A not-for-profit football club or voluntary group
- A Local Authority
- A County FA
- A Professional Club Community Organisation
- An educational establishment providing facilities for the community
- A registered charity
- A not-for-profit company
- A community interest company (CIC) or other social enterprise
- A company limited by guarantee
Who is not eligible?
- An individual or sole trader
- A national governing body
- A commercial/for-profit entity
- A club within the Premier League, Football League, National League System (Step 1 to 6), Regional Feeder League (Step 7), Women’s Football Pyramid (Tier 1 – 5) or the Welsh Premier League
- Educational establishments providing facilities solely for their students
About the grants
How do we apply?