League Consultant at The FA
Home-based, competitive daily rate plus benefits
About The FA
The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men's, women's, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women's Super League, FA Women's Championship, and Vitality Women's FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
As part of the Club Network Strategy 2030 to help support a vibrant League and Club network that delivers inclusive football for its local community by supporting:
1) Building a robust and sustainable league & club network with sound infrastructure,
2) Leagues to deliver appropriate offer of activities,
3) Leagues to create high quality operations.
- To equip and empower the most progressive England Football Accredited leagues in becoming sustainable and efficient.
- To support leagues on their transformational journey of change through professional support services and expertise.
- To ensure they are structured for success, capitalising on opportunities.
- To support leagues with a holistic business perspective of themselves.
- To support leagues to become financially sustainable whilst been able to demonstrate their offer and impact both on and off the pitch.
- To educate and enable league leaders and their football workforce to implement effective and efficient operations.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What can The FA offer you?
An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation, as well as attractive benefits and a competitive daily rate for the right candidate.
Please be aware that this position is advertised as a homebased role.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.