Portable floodlights are a cost-effective way of allowing your organisation to train during the hours of darkness using your own facilities. The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme will accept applications for both new and previously owned portable floodlights. If they are previously owned, we expect the equipment to be purchased from a reputable dealer, with a minimum 12 month warranty.
To apply for portable floodlights through this scheme, you will need to justify why you are proposing to purchase the floodlights, and demonstrate that the grass pitches and/or training areas can cope with the intensified use (e.g. how the use of the pitches will be rotated to ensure that one area isn't subject to over-use).
If successful with your application for portable floodlights, it is expected that:
- the floodlights will be covered by suitable contents insurance, and be securely stored when not in use
- the floodlights will be used only by suitably trained personnel, over the age of 18
- the floodlights will be operated, maintained and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
In order for your application to be processed, you will need the following documents:
- Two like-for-like quotations
- Photos of where the portable floodlights will be stored
- If previously owned portable floodlights are to be purchased, a copy of the warranty from a reputable dealer is required.